What You Can Do
There are countless ways to get involved with our organization! Whether its volunteering, making a donation or running a third party fundraiser, you can make a difference for others and your community.
Third Party Fundraising Ideas
Bridges For Brain Injury and our Wildlife Rockstars are looking for individuals and organizations to sponsor events on our behalf. We need the community to help support the work that we do and the people we serve. Third party events help us build community relationships and raise awareness that we could not reach without YOU!
Any event, no matter how large or small, can make a difference for our organization. Below are some possible fundraising ideas.
Application Process: Review and sign our Third Party Fundraising Guidelines (link above) and complete the Third Party Fundraiser Application below.
Once Approved We Will Assist You With:
- Advertising your event on our website, Bridges and Wildlife Rockstar Facebook pages and Instagram site. We will also run a press release in the local papers and may be able to advertise your event during our monthly WHAM13 and Finger Lakes Radio appearances.
- A support letter which validates that the event is to benefit Bridges For Brain Injury and/or the Wildlife Rockstars
- Provide you with limited supplies such as a banner, brochures, donation jars, etc.
- Provide representation at your event by a Bridges and/or Wildlife Rockstar representative (when available).
- Advice on planning and executing your event.
We Cannot Provide You With The Following:
- Funding or Reimbursement for Event Expenses
- Mail or Email List of Donors
- Gaming Licenses
- Prizes or Awards
- Event Insurance Permits
- Volunteers for the Event