As we approach Thanksgiving we wanted to take a moment to thank YOU for giving to our organization this past year. As you know, our organization relies on the support of those that donate their time, talents and financial contributions to fulfill our mission. Your efforts don’t go unnoticed as we couldn’t make a difference without your efforts.
As you spend time with friends and family this Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday season, know that we consider you part of our extended family and truly appreciate all that you do. So, from our family to yours we offer some activities you can do this holiday weekend.
- Get out a board game and have some friendly competition.
- Let the children help with a special recipe.
- Get creative and have a craft project ready for the kids to decorate the table while they wait for the meal to be served.
- Play a game of touch football.
- Create a family tree by having everyone imprint their hands with finger paint and then have them write their name by their creation.
- Make a family scrapbook.
- Have everyone write down three things they’ve been thankful for in the past year and then share.
- Start decorating for the holidays.